At Dodeline, we’ve been creating beautiful wedding stationery for brides all over the country since 2009. Living and working in the popular destination wedding city of Charleston, South Carolina has enabled us to perfect the process of creating wedding stationery, beginning with the save the date all the way through to the place card.
We don’t just make invitations – we go through all of the logistics and design elements for the Big Day to make sure that no detail is left untouched. If you are searching for a personalized experience throughout your wedding planning adventure, we are the ones to call!
How Does It Work?
- If you would like to order invitations online, you can check out the designs available in our shop. There are save the dates and invitations ready to personalize with your information.
- Browse our gallery. If you see something you like, email us, and we will be happy to give you a quote. Keep in mind that, in order to provide pricing information, we will need to know your quantity (and remember that’s a household number, not guest count!).
- Looking for something completely custom? Email us and we can discuss your ideas to create something truly one-of-a-kind. Whether it’s a custom crest, a personalized map, or something totally different, we absolutely love new and creative projects.
If you are local, you are welcome to make an appointment to come in, but we are also happy to work over the phone or email!
- No matter which route you take, after you’ve made a deposit, we will work with you to figure out the wording you’ll want to use for your save the date, invitation, program, etc. We’ll also discuss design changes and/or concepts that apply to your mockup.
- We will provide a digital mockup for you to review and share any changes or edits.
- Once we have the mockup perfect, you are welcome to request a printed sample of your design.
- When you are sure that everything is ready to go, you will fill out our online form to approve your proof. Keep in mind that nothing goes to print until you have taken that step.
- At that time, we start making! If we are printing your addresses, you’ll want to be working on that list and send it to us as soon as you have it finished. Use our address form to do so.
- When your order is ready, we will have a beautiful package ready for pickup or shipping depending on your preference.
Dodeline helped my son and his fiancée produce beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding invitations. We were able to do everything via e-mail and Sarah was very responsive to all of our inquiries. The invitations are exactly what we wanted and arrived on-time and beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend Dodeline!” Beth, Wedding Wire
Photo Credits: Dana Cubbage, Rachel May